Accounting Software Modules
Payroll - SBT Pro Series
SBT Pro Series Payroll
calculates and maintains payroll and labor distribution
for hourly, salaried, commissioned, and per - unit employees
Payroll Features Include:
- Calculates user - defined set of taxes for particular pay types, such
as different expense categories or taxing authorities.
- Distributes salary amounts and hours to different jobs, departments,
GL accounts, or pay types (e.g., sick or holiday pay).
- Allows grouping of taxes into tax territories to handle employees
who work in more than one state during a pay period.
- Comes with pre -defined tokens, tax formulas, and tables covering Federal
and all State taxes that are user modified and can be automatically
updated with SBT's tax subscription.
- Allows for addition of user - defined taxes, tax formulas, tables, and
tokens which can be merged with SBT's tax updates.
- Handles Earned Income Credit as a negative tax for qualified employees.
- Allows option to calculate taxes on the fly for verification during
- Reports Workers' Compensation premiums owed based on rates and wages/hours.
- Allows unlimited deductions assigned to an employee and/or posting.
- Allows unlimited number of taxes to be withheld from an employee's
- Allows employers to match employee deductions, such as 401(k) plans,
based on a percentage.
- Supports up to four bank accounts per employee for direct deposits.
- Automatically posts sick and vacation expenses and liabilities to
GL during payment processing.
- Ensures secure transactions by automatically encrypting the file before
More information on other modules,
select from the list below:
to the top
Software | P.O. Box 20338
| Dayton, Ohio 45420 | 937-254-7638 |