Accounting Software Modules
Cost - SBT Pro Series
SBT Pro Series Job Cost
is a fast, flexible accounting tool for project and job cost management.
Multiple levels of transaction detail and billing methods provide flexibility
for different kinds of companies and projects including made-to-order
manufacturing, job shop, engineering, architectural, construction, and service/repair
Job Cost Features Include:
- Nine possible levels of detail in a transaction: job, division, phase,
category, cost type, item code, item description, unit price/ unit cost,
- Five possible billing methods: Time and Materials, Not to Exceed,
Fixed Price by Job, Fixed Price by Phase Amount, Fixed Price by Phase
- Budget analysis and estimates for job, phase, category and item.
- Includes AIA and Recurring Billings.
- Bill multiple jobs on one invoice.
- Flag transactions as billable, non-billable, or hold.
- The interface is customizable, including a job number template.
- Track committed costs.
- Optional user-defined standard phases and categories for all jobs.
- List both client and owner for any job and indicate which to bill.
- Multiple billing schedules.
- Detailed transaction histories.
- Multiple invoice layouts.
- List job lender information.
- Inquiry screens list and print current job totals.
- Optional CSI format for phases.
- Certified and non-certified payroll and reporting.
- Track change orders.
- Track subcontracts and subcontractor information.
- AR and AP retainage.
- Payroll burden.
- Bill of Materials (Kitting).
- Job Cost item maintenance for non-inventory items; use flat rates
or markup percentages for billing.
- Overhead allocation.
- Ability to transfer transactions between jobs/phases/categories.
For More information
on other modules,
select from the list below:
to the top
Software | 4130 Linden Avenue |
Dayton, OH 45432 | 937-254-7638 |