Accounting Software Modules
Control - SBT Pro Series
SBT Pro Series Inventory
Control automatically tracks inventory balances, serial number and lots,
and product line information. All balances are updated in real time for
up-to-the-minute, on-screen access.
Inventory Control Features Include:
- Supports LIFO, FIFO, Average Weighted, and Standard Cost inventory
- Tracks unlimited inventory locations and costs at each location.
- Tracks serial numbers and lot items.
- Allows you to track and report on inventory product lines.
- Lets you define units of measure by which you stock, purchase, and
sell inventory items.
- Multiple price schedules can be created for items based on markup,
discount or fixed price methods, with options for dollar amounts of
percentages and up to six quantity breaks per price schedule or. items
can be set up in price groups.
- Negotiated prices for particular customers are supported with price
schedules assigned to specific customer and item combinations.
- Cycle counts ensure accurate inventory quantities by periodically
checking designated high-cost and high-turnover items, without interrupting
receipt or shipment entry activities.
- ABC analysis allows you to categorize your inventory items according
to their overall performance.
- Performs dollar or percentage mass cost and price changes on any group
of inventory items.
- Provides 36-month inventory sales/usage history complete with graphs.
- Allows multiple suppliers for the same inventory item.
- Automatically updates inventory balances with information from Sales
Orders, Purchase Orders, and Accounts Receivable.
More information on other modules,
from the list below:
to the top
Software | P.O. Box 20338
| Dayton, Ohio 45420 | 937-254-7638 |