Lahey Manufacturing Software
Work Order Module
Lahey Work Orders
includes comprehensive work in process tracking, time-phased material
requirement planning, and routing. Work Orders may be created by sales
requirements, inventory shortages and inventory forecasts.
- Provides three explosion methods for total control of component allocation
- Allows reversal of work orders.
- Prints bills of materials containing up to 100 levels of parent and
- Allows standard bill of material components to be changed on-the-fly
after work order explosion.
- Supports custom work orders from a standard bill of materials.
- Maintains unlimited routes for shop floor control.
- Tracks usage of stock and non-stock items, including labor, capacity
and outside services.
- Allows a single bill of materials to be used for many finished goods.
- Prints individual exploded and indented work orders to help with stock.
- Provides an unlimited number of reporting calendars each with 13 user-defined
periods for MRP reports.
- Allows the revision level to be changed while entering work orders.
- Automatically approves or closes a group of work orders in one step.
For More information
on other modules,
select from the list below:
to the top
Products | ACCPAC
Products | TIW
Products | Lahey
Products | COSS
Products | GoldMine
Products | Citrix
Software | P.O. Box 20338
| Dayton, Ohio 45420 | 937-254-7638 |