Lahey Manufacturing Software
Production Entry Module
Entry includes a comprehensive bill of materials and flexible inventory
backflushing. It processes kits during sales order shipment and supports
- Supports inventory kits to deplete item components when shipped from
SBT Sales Orders.
- Allows reversal of work orders.
- Prints bills of materials containing up to 100 levels of parent and
- Provides inventory backflushing that records the deduction of component
parts used in a bill of materials multiplied by the number of finished
- Provides costed bill of materials on demand with real-time cost data.
- Allows standard bill of material components to be changed on-the-fly.
- Tracks usage of stock and non-stock items, including labor, capacity
and outside services.
- Supports modular and variable components to minimize the number of
bills of materials needing to be maintained.
- Prints individual exploded and indented bill of materials to help
with stock pulls.
- Maintains unlimited revision levels for each parent part.
- Allows a single bill of materials to be used for many finished goods
For More information
on other modules,
select from the list below:
to the top
Products | ACCPAC
Products | TIW
Products | Lahey
Products | COSS
Products | GoldMine
Products | Citrix
Software | P.O. Box 20338
| Dayton, Ohio 45420 | 937-254-7638 |