Work Orders - COSS
The COSS Work Order
module includes the flexibility to make work order changes on the fly,
access to specification databases and a dedication to provide customers
with the traceability required to meet the customers exacting demands.
- Automatic transfer of information from the estimating
module, the configurator and/or a Sales.
- Detailed process plans and shop routers can be created
from the estimate, templates or other work orders.
- Detailed process plans combine the bill of material
and shop operations to improve the method of manufacturing and scheduling.
- Copy and paste function within the detail of the work
order allows you to create process plans from previously defined workorders.
- Specification library accessible for all operations,
allows standardization and quick entry.
- Multi - level jobs and BOM with multi - level allocations
automatically created with linked job numbering schemes.
- Lot and serial control on materials and finished goods,
providing full control over heat numbers and subcontracting certificates.
- Notes can be tracked at the job level and then down
to the operation level. All notes are stored in chronological order
and allow operators to store all inspection comments online.
- Work orders generated "Engineering to Order", "Made
to Order" or stock.
- Process planning system adheres to high level ISO9000,
QS9000, and Aerospace traceability.
More information on other modules,
select from the list below: