Estimating and Quoting - COSS
The estimating process
captures pertinent details to define the customer requirements and assist
you to scope the bid. Estimating will provides you with a tool to define
the processes, calculate the costs and track the communications with the
- Generate quotes efficiently with template quoting and copy and paste
from other quotations or templates.
- User defined calculators for materials assist in calculating the quantity
and costs of required items while capturing all the dimensions and decisions
used to achieve the results.
- User defined calculators for operations assist in calculating times
required on work - centers and according costs while capturing all the
- Phantom scheduling provides estimated delivery date based on current
- Estimate operations by using set-up time and run time using various
time resolutions: hrs/hrs, hrs/min, hrs/sec, hrs/parts per hour.
- Variable quote rates by operations allows the estimator to override
defaults and fine tune particular processes.
- Interfaces to Microsoft Word® for "official quotes" allowing user defined
formatting and communication capability as provided by Microsoft Office® products.
More information on other modules,
select from the list below:
to the top
Products | ACCPAC
Products | TIW
Products | Lahey
Products | COSS
Products | GoldMine
Products | Citrix
Software | P.O. Box 20338
| Dayton, Ohio 45420 | 937-254-7638 |