Data Collection and Bar Coding - COSS
COSS Data Collection
generates quick and accurate information about jobs on the floor, delivered
in real-time, providing manufacturing with costing, scheduling and customer
service status information. This provides up-to-the-instant data that can
be used to respond to customers and to improve performance at the core of
Included with the data collection module, is a full fledged time and
attendance package providing instant access to employee information. Time
and attendance is designed to allow flex shifts, automatic downloads to
the payroll module plus many human resource reports.
- Real-time updates of job status and job history including actual logged
- Feeds into job costing, scheduling and time and attendance directly
from the shop floor.
- Generates the payroll hours of the floor and automatically downloads
this information to internal payroll systems or external payroll services
like Ceridian and ADP.
- Employees can view pictures or drawings of parts or inventory on line
- Shop floor routings with encoded bar codes including raw materials
and operations provide the user with a reliable standard data collection
- Machine times and costing can be calculated for machine that have
the ability to run unattended.
- Lot and serial control at the barcoding stations provides tracability
of the heat number assigned to a particular job.
For More information
on other modules,
select from the list below:
to the top
Products | ACCPAC
Products | TIW
Products | Lahey
Products | COSS
Products | GoldMine
Products | Citrix
Software | P.O. Box 20338
| Dayton, Ohio 45420 | 937-254-7638 |