Citrix Solutions in Education
Systems offers application server software and services that enhance the learning process for students,
educators and the community by providing a CORE curriculum:
develops and markets software that enables Windows, UNIX and Java
programs to run 100 percent on a central server.
Through special network technology, users can view and work with these
programs with the same performance and speed as if they were located
on a high-end, multimedia desktop.
The value of
- Provide Digital
Independence--extending the reach of any application to any user in
application deployment and performance independent of bandwidth.
- Can be used on
any client, over any connection.
centralized management and the lowest total cost of application
- Saves money by working with existing hardware and networks.
- Provide the look,
action and feel of applications running on the desktop.
Enables IT departments do more with less by centralizing administration, training and support on the server.
- New opportunities for faculty collaboration.
- Better communication between departments.
- Faster staff development through the use of computer-based teacher training.
- More efficient technology.
- training using remote “shadowing”.
Citrix makes it easier to meet school administration challenges
- Centralize scheduling, attendance, reporting, facilities management and Individual Education Plans (IEPs).
- Distribute programs and data to users with Citrix application publishing.
- Simplify technology updates, maintenance.
- Make new programs and data available faster.
Citrix solutions extend the learning process beyond classroom walls
- Provide information resources to the home, community and beyond.
- Enable the use of inexpensive and older client devices.
- Provide fast access to a wealth of applications and information.
- Encourage learning outside the classroom.
- Deliver resources that stimulate curiosity and exploration.
- Teach skills that promote independent study.
Citrix makes it easy to develop and implement customized educational plans
- “Shadow” self-paced learning.
- Develop individualized lesson plans.
- Consult with colleagues and outside experts on students.
A Citrix Solution can provide equal access and a consistent experience to everyone
- Improve the computer/student ratio.
- Increase home computer use.
- Make software available via a Web browser.
- Equalize technology assets from one classroom to another, and among schools in a district.
Citrix allows students, parents and teachers to share information and interact with each other
- Allow parents and teachers to communicate electronically.
- Give working parents an alternative way to be involved in the school.
- Enable parents to proactively obtain information about their children’s
Products | ACCPAC
Products | TIW
Products | Lahey
Products | COSS
Products | GoldMine
Products | Citrix Products
Software | P.O. Box 20338
| Dayton, Ohio 45420 |