Accounting Software Modules
Payroll - ACCPAC Small Business Series
ACCPAC Small Business Series Payrolls flexibility is your key to absolute control over employee earnings and
benefits, special payroll situations, and government reporting. Payroll handles all pay frequencies, multiple work states, and unlimited
earnings, deductions, benefits, taxes
and other pay factors such as expense
reimbursements, accruals and advances.
- Use the local tax modules flexibility to create and update local taxes as
authorities change and broaden their jurisdictions.
- Tailor your deductions and benefits to track and report cafeteria plans.
401(k)s, 403(b)s, 408(k)(6)s, 457s, 501(c)(18)(d)s, wage garnishments, wage
advances, and IRAs.
- Track cash and noncash benefits.
- Choose from a wide variety of calculation methods to compute your employee
benefits as well as earnings and deductions.
- Post to cost centers by employee, by job, or even by a part of a job.
- Process on your own schedule; processing is date-sensitive and not tied to pay
periods with required openings and closings.
more information on other modules, select from the list below:
Products | ACCPAC
Products | TIW
Products | Lahey
Products | COSS
Products | GoldMine
Products | Citrix
Software | P.O. Box 20338
| Dayton, Ohio 45420 | 937-254-7638 |