Accounting Software Modules
Inventory Control - ACCPAC Small Business Series
ACCPAC Small Business Series Inventory Control keeps track of stock levels and processes inventory receipts,
shipments, returns and adjustments. It includes extensive screen inquiry and
reporting functions to give you the detailed, current information about
quantities, prices, item movements, and sales history that is crucial for
effective inventory management-regardless of the size of your business.
- Track an unlimited number of inventory items for any number of locations.
- Maintain different item number structures of as many as 24 characters and 10
- Handle fractional quantities to four decimal places.
- Use different units of measure for purchasing, selling, and stocking.
- Assemble items using single-level bills of material.
- Cost items by moving average, FIFO, LIFO, standard costs, most recent costs, or
user-defined costing methods.
- Set pricing by percentage or amount, and by customer type or quantity
- Use as many as six decimal places in prices.
- Define an unlimited number of units of measure per item with fractional
- Maintain separate price lists for different customer types, payment methods,
regions or currencies.
- Enables cross-module drilldown from the General Ledger Transaction History
to the original Inventory Control receipt.
- Automatically provides information to Order Entry of item numbers, alternate
item numbers, item descriptions, prices, quantities and locations of stock on
- When integrated with Order Entry, automatically updates committed and
on-hand quantities in Inventory Control when you enter orders and invoices, for
complete control of inventory.
more information on other modules, select from the list below:
Products | ACCPAC
Products | TIW
Products | Lahey
Products | COSS
Products | GoldMine
Products | Citrix
Software | P.O. Box 20338
| Dayton, Ohio 45420 | 937-254-7638 |