Accounting Software Modules
General Ledger - ACCPAC Small Business Series
ACCPAC Small Business Series General Ledger is
the foundation of your accounting system.
General Ledger's built-in flexibility meets both
the current and future financial needs of organizations of all types and sizes.
It provides a robust feature set designed to meet even the most demanding
budgeting and processing needs.
- Create alphanumeric account numbers up to 45
- Use up to three segments to represent cost centers, departments, divisions.
- Post transactions to up to five past years for
which you maintain data.
- Create analytical reports, graphs, and charts in Microsoft Excel.
- Automatically update ACCPAC Small Business
Series budgets from Microsoft Excel.
- Create Microsoft PowerPoint presentations with
continually updated accounting information.
- Store one set of budget figures to project
future needs and compare projections.
- Lock periods to prevent unauthorized changes.
- Automatically create budgets using prior year information or choose from seven other
more information on other modules, select from the list below:
Products | ACCPAC
Products | TIW
Products | Lahey
Products | COSS
Products | GoldMine
Products | Citrix
Software | P.O. Box 20338
| Dayton, Ohio 45420 | 937-254-7638 |