Accounting Software Modules
System Manager - ACCPAC Corporate Series
ACCPAC Corporate Series System Manager is the central module of your
accounting system. The System Manager controls access to all ACCPAC Corporate Series accounting
applications and information. It is the hub from which all the other
The System Manager contains tools to ensure data
integrity and complete processing. It also manages multi-company support.
- Automate day-end processing or weekly reporting
with ACCPAC Corporate Series macros. System Manager includes a
"learn" mode allowing complex tasks to be easily automated using VBA
or the ACCPAC Corporate Series powerful programming language.
- Automate recurring General Ledger, Accounts
Receivable, and Accounts Payable transactions with the scheduling and Reminder
List capabilities of the System Manager.
- Setup schedules to remind users when recurring transactions become
due for processing and process directly from the Reminder List.
- Integrates with Microsoft Office
- True Bank Reconciliation
- Set up security standards separately for each
application; give users different permissions for different applications.
- Customize your desktop. Organize tasks by business process and
create your own startup group for ACCPAC for Windows products.
- Share user, security and currency information among several company
databases, or create separate system databases to support different security needs.
- Adds an unlimited number of currencies and
currency exchange rate tables.
more information on other modules, select from the list below:
Products | ACCPAC
Products | TIW
Products | Lahey
Products | COSS
Products | GoldMine
Products | Citrix
Software | P.O. Box 20338
| Dayton, Ohio 45420 | 937-254-7638 |