Accounting Software Modules
Order Entry - ACCPAC Corporate Series
ACCPAC Corporate Series Order Entry enables you to enter orders and sales returns, and print invoices,
credit notes, order confirmations, picking slips, and shipping labels. Order Entry integrates fully with Inventory Control and Accounts Receivable, so
you always know your inventory levels and the status of your customer accounts.
- Enter active orders, future orders, standing orders, and quotes.
- Add new customers on the fly when you enter orders, or add the customer
- Edit and invoice partially shipped orders.
- Use password-controlled override of credit advisories.
- Use prices with as many as six decimal places.
- Look up inventory item status, such as quantities on hand, purchase order,
and available to ship on.
- View sales history by customer or inventory item during order and invoice entry.
- Enter order quantities using any unit of measure defined in your inventory.
- Use customer types on orders that correspond to as many as five markup or
five discount price levels per item and price list defined in Inventory Control.
more information on other modules, select from the list below:
Products | ACCPAC
Products | TIW
Products | Lahey
Products | COSS
Products | GoldMine
Products | Citrix
Software | P.O. Box 20338
| Dayton, Ohio 45420 | 937-254-7638 |