Accounting Software Modules
Intercompany Transactions - ACCPAC Corporate Series
ACCPAC Intercompany Transactions is a powerful product that creates and
distributes intercompany transactions across multiple ACCPAC companies.
Intercompany Transactions lets you enter transactions that affect more than one company by
automatically distributing transactions across two or more companies.
- Process intercompany General Ledger journal entries and
intercompany Accounts Payable invoices, debit notes, and credit notes.
- Create an unlimited number of routes to define
relationships between companies.
- Define multilevel routes between companies with any number of intermediate companies
between the company originating transactions and the ultimate destination company.
- Automatically distribute invoices to as many
general ledger accounts as you require by defining distribution sets.
- Distribute transactions to companies with differing
- Enter transaction references and descriptions to
provide a detailed audit trail for reconciliation purposes.
more information on other modules, select from the list below:
Products | ACCPAC
Products | TIW
Products | Lahey
Products | COSS
Products | GoldMine
Products | Citrix
Software | P.O. Box 20338
| Dayton, Ohio 45420 | 937-254-7638 |