Accounting Software Modules
General Ledger - ACCPAC Corporate Series
Corporate Series General Ledger is the foundation of your accounting system.
Its built-in flexibility meets both the current and future financial needs of
organizations of all types and sizes. It provides a robust feature set designed
to meet even the most demanding budgeting and processing needs.
- Create alphanumeric account numbers as long as 45 characters.
- Use as many as 10 segments to represent cost centers,
departments and divisions.
- Flag general ledger accounts as inactive to stop using
them but retain them in the system for historical and reporting purposes.
- Post transactions provisionally to the general ledger
to see the effect on financial statements.
- Post transactions to any single or several past years for which you maintain data
(as many as 99 years).
- Maintain separate periods for adjusting and closing entries.
- Lock periods to prevent unauthorized changes.
- Automatically create your budget using prior-year information, or choose from seven other
more information on other modules, select from the list below:
Products | ACCPAC
Products | TIW
Products | Lahey
Products | COSS
Products | GoldMine
Products | Citrix
Software | P.O. Box 20338
| Dayton, Ohio 45420 | 937-254-7638 |